ABOUT THE AWARD
7TH HAMA EUROPE ASSET Management Achievement AWARD
The Hospitality Asset Professionals Association (HAMA) Europe is a forum for European hospitality asset professionals to share information, experience, and best tactics and to place asset administration at the forefront of the genuine estate market. Our membership roster consists of illustration from institutional cash, individual homeowners, personal fairness traders, and actual estate groups —all dedicated to the hospitality marketplace.
HAMA Europe is delighted to announce the start of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Management Achievement Award. This award was founded to recognise the critical part performed by hotel asset management in sustainably escalating asset worth and driving fundamental expense returns. The award ceremony gathers a great group of asset administration pros and makes an option for the winner to communicate in front of valued friends at the pre-eminent serious estate financial commitment conference for the hospitality sector.
As the resort field carries on to arise from the Covid pandemic and ought to face new troubles, hotel asset management has under no circumstances been so vital in running all stakeholders in hotel ownership and eventually creatively adapting to the transforming demands of the consumer above the small and more time time period.
This will be the 7th version of the award with some superb prior winners together with London & Regional Homes, Pyramid Lodge Group, World wide Holdings, Starwood Funds, Amaris Hospitality and The Social Hub with investments that have protected equally single belongings and big portfolios demonstrating the breadth of the lodge asset administration self-discipline.
The award is co-sponsored by Questex Hospitality and HotStats. The Award ceremony is a vital minute of the Intercontinental Hospitality Financial investment Discussion board (IHIF), the premier and by considerably most essential European party for resort investors. All through this session, a good crowd of asset management professionals acquire to shell out tribute to the finest-in-class asset management circumstance research determined by the Award Committee comprised of HAMA Europe associates and the judging panel comprised of highly regarded marketplace leaders.
As an Award prospect, there is the probable to talk in front of valued peers by sharing your case examine at the panel session at IHIF, as nicely as the likelihood of getting the Award and business recognition as a winner for 2023.
I. SUBMISSION Approach
We invite applications centered on a phased two-stage submission course of action as outlined below, with the remaining award to be made at IHIF in Berlin, in May well 2023.
Submissions are invited for one belongings and portfolios. Particulars of the judging criteria that will govern the award can be discovered in segment II.
1. Initially Round Submission: the first submission will be a shorter narrative, together with information as correct, dependent on the parameters established out underneath.
- Full the Initially Round Submission Sort.
- Freeform submission underneath the presented headings.
- Contain just one or two shots of the subject matter home/properties, ideally environment out ahead of and soon after if there have been building is effective.
- Submissions are to be created by e-mail to [email protected] by 8th February 2023.
2. Second Round Submission: the Award Committee shall shortlist the submissions, inviting these shortlisted candidates to comprehensive a comprehensive software for judges to evaluate.
- Invitation to shortlisted candidates will be despatched by 8th March 2023, such as a Second Round Submission template document.
- Last submission advice shall be offered to those people shortlisted candidates by the HAMA Europe Award Committee associates.
- HotStats will perform with the shortlisted candidates to present them with crucial benchmarking information for their task submission.
- Submission shall be ca. 10 pages long, including some performance data and employing the software template delivered.
- Specific submission to be submitted by e-mail to [email protected] by 22nd March 2023.
3. Assortment Process
- The judging panel shall review and vote on the shortlisted submissions to pick out a winner.
- The Award Committee will invite the winner to put together and current their circumstance examine at a devoted panel session through IHIF.
- The winner and runners-up will be introduced at IHIF in Berlin, from 15th to 17th May well 2023.
II. JUDGING Criteria
In analyzing all the submissions, the judges will use the subsequent requirements:
- Assessment of total tactic with very clear goals
- Asset management steps that are plainly joined to tactic
- Instantly attributable price improvement with demonstrable benefits
- Evaluation of early effects and modification of tactic or asset management steps to improve benefits
- Environmental, Social, and Governance strategy, and actions
Get hold of
For any queries similar to the submission method remember to speak to HAMA Europe confidentially at [email protected].
The HAMA Europe Asset Administration Achievement Award Committee and the judging panel will address all info submitted in apps as private and materials shall not be made use of for any other reasons exterior of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Accomplishment Award. Remember to note, that the Award Committee reserves to proper to request official proof of the details submitted to verify its authenticity. In scenario that the Award Committee necessitates any further info, have any questions with regards to the submission, or has shortlisted a submission, the Award Committee will contact you directly. To check out the total HAMA Europe Privateness Plan remember to click on listed here.
Questex LLC will handle all facts submitted in purposes as confidential and components shall not be applied for any other needs exterior of the 2023 HAMA Europe Asset Administration Achievement Award. To view the total Questex Privateness Policy please click right here.